I'm a game writer located in the San Francisco Bay Area. I graduated from USC in 2015 with a BFA in Interactive Media+Games.
I've worked on:
- Mobile games at Jam City, Pixelberry Studios, and Nix Hydra -- Including Choices: Stories You Play, one of the top grossing narrative games on the charts!
- The WiiU game EctoPlaza
- My own award-winning PC games Butterfly Soup & Pom Gets Wi-Fi
I have the most professional experience writing horror, slice-of-life, and romance, but I'm a big fan of sci-fi and fantasy as well!
- Languages: C#, C++, Python, CSS/HTML
- Tools: Unity, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Office Suite, Smart SVN, Perforce, Flash, Maya
- Black belt in Taekwondo, once fought 2 thugs with her bare hands in San Francisco